Monday, November 22, 2010

when it rains it pours

It's a cliche saying....but ti's true.  do things always come in 3's....good or bad? Earlier this year Eric had to get his gall bladder out. Earlier this month Lucas got Roseola which caused him to ahve a febrile seizure and now I have a cyst on my right ovary the size of a saftball and have to have the whole ovary removed unless they can save it, which is unlikely.

Please pray for my peace of mind. I know it will be fine...but it's just "antoher" thing to deal with. And I'm aggravated b/c I'd been saving my vacation and sick time this whole year for going out on maternity leave for the next baby in a couple years (it takes a long time to save up 12 weeks of pay) and now I'll be starting ALL OVER AGAIN since I'll be out 4-6 weeks with surgery. UGH!!!!!!!

Surgery prob wont be until mid-december....

WHY?!

No comments: